This position is located in NYC.
We are looking for a talented data engineer that is passionate about building data solutions.
- You will be part of a cross functional product team rapidly prototyping new user experiences
- You will own, build, and operate reusable data infrastructure using best practices around data storage and security
- You will collaborate with analysts to establish best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, test design, validation, and documentation
- You will help drive the architecture and technology choices that enable a world-class user experience
- You will help adopt next-generation data architecture strategies
- BS in Computer Science or technical degree, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years relevant work experience
- Deep knowledge of data formats and their use cases
- Expert with relational and non-relational databases
- Knowledge of distributed systems as it pertains to data storage and computing
- Demonstrated ability in data modeling, ETL development, data warehousing, batch, and real time data processing
- Experience with both open source and AWS big data technologies
- Python fluency