This is a full time position in SF Bay Area, CA
We are hiring an Android Engineer to join our team to work on mobile applications. For a passionate and motivated engineer, this is an exiting opportunity to work on new technologies that connect software with the physical world.
- Contribute to development of our Android apps with the goal of making our user more successful.
- Implement custom native user interfaces using the latest Android programming techniques.
- Use knowledge of Android development to help guide design and engineering decisions.
- Work with product managers, designers, and full-stack engineers to help shape the vision of the mobile apps.
- Solve challenging engineering, scaling, and performance issues.
- Provide a supporting role in debugging and contributing to server side development
- 3+ years experience in development of Android apps in Android, Java, Kotlin
- Deep knowledge of Android SDK, Android Studio.
- Experience using modern design patterns (MVVM)
- Experience creating complex UI/UX
- Experience in the integration of 3rd-party APIs.
- Good knowledge with:Python, NodeJS, JS.
- Have worked on the development and deployment of beautiful, useful apps that are live in Google Play Store.
- A passion for code quality and craftsmanship.
- Computer Science degree or extensive and relevant hands-on experience in mobile software engineering.
Job Type: Full-time