This position is located in SF Bay Area, CA.
Tangent Logic is looking for a Senior Product Manger to join the growing team.
- Create plans and specifications for new software products to be developed
- Create plans and specifications for development of new features and modules in existing software products
- Create plans and specifications for development of changes and modifications in existing software products
- Work collaboratively with engineering, QA, and design professionals to meet software development goals and timelines while setting priorities and workflows
- Work collaboratively with clients, business development and marketing to turn their needs and requirements into software development deliverables
- Build and maintain software development and engineering backlog and product roadmap
- Design processes, workflows and functional components to improve efficiencies.
- Work with engineering and data science to analyze data and conduct experiments (i.e. A/B tests)
- BA/BSc in computer science or similar field
- At least three years of experience in hands-on coding using modern development languages
- At least five years of product management experience
- Extensive experience in databases and data-oriented systems
- Experience in development of B2C and B2B products
- Experience in both frontend and backend systems architecture
- Experience in web environments
- Experience in mobile environments
- Great communication skills – written and verbal
- Combining forward-looking strategy thinking with detailed-oriented mentality
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent consumer facing products
- Excellent project management skills – delivery oriented