This position is located in NY/NJ area.
Tangent Logic is looking for a Sr. DevOps Engineer to join our growing team.
- Designing, developing and delivering a secure, resilient, high availability environment for both the company’s main clients and the R&D development platform
- Design architecture of the infrastructure required to deliver and sustain our portfolio services
- Improve and enhance the company’s building and configuration tools with automated deployment, management and monitoring of our services
- Experience deploying or managing distributed Linux environments, preferably on a large scale
- At least 3 years of experience with Linux administration (Red Hat flavored), including installation, networking, bootstrapping and security
- Experience with configuration deployment management tools, for both bare metal and virtualization (i.e. Ansible, Forman, Kubernetes, Cloudify, Chef, Puppet etc.)
- Experience with build, continuous integration and quality tools (TeamCity, Jenkins, Jira, GIT, SVN etc.)
- Solid programming / scripting skills in at least one language (Bash, Python, Perl, Ruby, Go)
- Understanding of TCP/IP networking and network architecture
- Experience with alerting and monitoring tools (i.e. Nagios, Cacti, Zabix, OneView etc.)- an advantage
- Experience with virtualization technologies (KVM, OpenStack, libvirtd, VMWare etc.)- an advantage