This position is located in SF Bay Area, CA.
Tangent Logic is looking for a Security Engineer to join our growing team.
As part of the security team, you’ll have resources, autonomy, and the support of other A-players to drive detection, prevention, and analysis of security threats.
- Protect personal information of millions of users.
- Keep a step ahead of the “bad guys”. Implement cutting-edge security scans and pen tests. Actively listen to the security chatter and safeguard our data and services from emerging threats.
- Provide thought leadership for security in the cloud.
- Offense is the best form of defense. Own and execute the Red Team – Blue Team exercises for extra preparedness.
Need to have
- You have a BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- You have 2+ years of experience as a security engineer for a large web-based service
- You have excellent coding skills in scripting languages (Python, Bash, Ruby, etc)
- You have experience with network and host vulnerability scanners and frameworks (Nessus, Metasploit, SQLMap, etc)
- You have experience with web application vulnerability scanners and frameworks (Appscan, Fortify, Qualys, etc)
- You have in-depth technical knowledge of security engineering, authentication, security, and networking protocols, operating system internals
- You have experience with LDAP, Active Directory, SSO, OAuth, SAML, etc
- You have knowledge of security related features and services of AWS
- You have knowledge of industry standard compliance requirements (HIPAA, PCI, SOC 2, etc)
- You’re accustomed to a data-driven approach in a fast paced, agile environment
- You don’t stop until the problem is solved
- You have security certifications (CEH, CISSP, CISM etc)