This is a full time position in New York, NY.
- Maintain and instill high standards for code quality, application performance, and stability;
- Collaborate with COMPANY’s UX and Product teams to implement robust, data-driven UIs;
- Architect web applications from the ground up, with a focus on speed, extensibility, and scalability;
- Work with COMPANY’s other engineering teams to deliver new products and ensure success for COMPANY’s customers.
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments;
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
- Frameworks: React with legacy code in Angular
- Other Tech: TypeScript, Composer, Docker
- At least 2 years of relevant management experience
- Thorough understanding of best practices for building modern web applications
- Strong understanding of data-structures and frameworks
- Strong technical programming skills utilizing a variety of different coding languages and tools;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work quickly and independently with minimal oversight;
- Ability to accept feedback and constructive critique positively;
- Extremely strong and demonstrable work ethic;
- Ability to motivate and inspire individual contributors;
- Proven academic and/or professional achievement.