Affiliates Marketing Manager – Location – SF Bay Area, CA.
- Conduct competitive analysis, seeking out new business opportunities
- Identify opportunity for product growth and develop action plans to maximize improvement
- Manage and oversee IT projects related to affiliate marketing
- Expert with CPA (Cost per Action) and CPC (Cost per Click) models.
- Work with the product, Engineering, QA and Marketing teams to optimize products for optimal ROI.
- Review and analyze data sources to optimize revenues.
- Lead all projects related to SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Act as an SEO evangelist by effectively communicating opportunities and risks across all parts of the organization.
- Lead and manage SEM (Search Engine Marketing) and PPC (Pay per Click) Campaigns and analysis.
- Rigorously monitor and analyze the data collected and conduct A/B tests to achieve targets.
- Negotiate business terms and other contractual details with different affiliates channels
- BA or BS in Marketing, Economics, Business, or related fields.
- 4+ years experience in the Affiliate Management space – negotiating, implementing models and optimizing marketing data.
- Experience optimizing products for affiliates
- Expert knowledge of Web analytics metrics and tools/platforms
- Experience with affiliate marketing at scale and maximizing ROI
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, organizational, negotiation, and prioritization skills
- Able to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with strong attention to detail, driving projects to completion under deadlines
- Self-directed and enthusiastic team player. Action oriented, ambitious and a go-getter
- Experience with JIRA/ Confluence/ Google Analytics/ Various third party services and SDKs for consumer Web services or apps.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment